Oral-B Pro 5000 with Bluetooth Connectivity Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
Discover the next level of oral care innovation with the Oral-B PRO 5000 SmartSeries with Bluetooth Connectivity electric rechargeable toothbrush. A revolutionary new way to take care of your oral health, it not only removes more plaque but also eliminates doubt. Download the Oral-B app on your smartphone and connect with Bluetooth technology to get real-time feedback on your brushing habits.
- Removes 100% more plaque along the gum line than a regular manual toothbrush
- Clinically proven superior 3D Cleaning Action oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break up and remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- Rechargeable with 5 modes: Daily Clean, Gum Care, Sensitive, Whitening, and Deep Clean
- Senses when you brush too hard with pressure sensor alert
- In-handle timer pulses every 30 seconds to let you know when to switch areas of the mouth
- #1 Dentist Used Toothbrush Brand, Worldwide
- Accepted by the American Dental Association
- Included in pack: 1 rechargeable toothbrush handle, 1 FlossAction brush head, 1 charging station with brush head storage, and 1 travel case
ORAL-B PRO 5000 MODES & FEATURES
Included in pack:
- 1 Oral-B SmartSeries Handle
- 1 FlossAction Brush Head
- 1 Premium Charger with Refill Head Storage
- 1 Premium Travel Case
* Smartphone not included
REAL TIME FEEDBACK WITH BLUETOOTH AND THE ORAL-B APP
Brush the dentist-recommended 2 minutes with entertaining news and weather, plus helpful oral care tips and rewards.
Focuses brushing on your most important areas by allowing you to work with your dental professional and set time in each quadrant of the mouth.
Monitor your brushing habits over time with intuitive graphs and charts, and store up to 6 months of your personal brushing data.
The Triple Pressure Sensor alerts you when you brush too hard to prevent harmful over-brushing.
Your Oral-B warranty starts on the day of purchase and runs for 2 years. If your Oral-B product is defective during the warranty period, we will replace it free of charge*.
The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage such as scratches, or damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident, misuse, dirt or water
- The product being tampered with
- Improper use
- Repairs carried out by agents not authorized by Oral-B/Braun
- Failure to take proper care of the product, including recharging
- The product being altered or used for commercial purposes
*The Service Center will send you a like-for-like technical replacement, or if this is not possible a device of a higher specification. The Service Center may not be able to supply a toothbrush of the same color.
How can I get my Oral-B electric toothbrush serviced?
If you’re experiencing a problem with your Oral-B toothbrush, check out our Online Repair Service! There you’ll find troubleshooting tips which may help resolve the issue. Simply go to service.braun.com, select your Region, Country and Language and then click on the "Online Check" button.
If you’re unable to fix the problem and need to send your toothbrush for service, you can use the online service to print off a pre-paid mailing label and get a tracking number. The tracking number will enable you to track the progress of your request. Please note you must have a receipt to get a pre-paid mailing label and your brush must be within its warranty period.
If you’re unable to use the Online Repair Service, please see the instructions below.
For In Warranty service, follow these simple steps:
- Visit www.service.braun.com to find details of your closest Braun/Oral-B Authorized Service Center.
- Send the product directly to the Service Center, including:
- All system components (e.g., toothbrush handle, charger, power cord, SmartGuide). You do not need to include accessories like the brush heads or refill stand.
- A copy of your proof of purchase, if available (always keep a copy for yourself).
- A letter including the following information: your name, return mailing address, contact phone number, e-mail address and a brief explanation of the problem you're experiencing with the product.
If you include your e-mail address, the Braun/Oral-B Service center will send you updates when the product is received and when product is shipped back, along with a tracking number.
All products sent in for service must be well packaged and sent in a box suitable to withstand normal freight handling. It is recommended that your package is appropriately insured and shipped using a carrier who can provide tracking. We will cover all repair costs and return shipping to you.
For Out of Warranty service: You can still send your device to a Braun/Oral-B Authorized Service Center for service at your own cost. If the product warranty has expired, a quote will be sent to you for approval and payment, prior to any service. Before shipping your device, we recommend you call the authorized Service Center to discuss your service needs.