Oral-B Pro 3000 with Bluetooth Connectivity Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
The Oral-B PRO 3000 rechargeable electric toothbrush provides a clinically superior clean versus a regular manual toothbrush.
- Whiter teeth starting day 1*
- Oral-B's Bluetooth technology connects your electric toothbrush to the Oral-B App for personalized brushing routines and daily monitoring
- In-handle brushing timer pulses every 30 seconds to let you know when to switch areas of your mouth
- 3 Mode Toothbrush Handle:
- Daily Clean – for everyday cleaning
- Gum Care Mode – massage mode to stimulate gums
- Sensitive Mode – for a gentle cleaning
- Visible Pressure Sensor lights up to indicate when brushing too hard
- Accepted by the American Dental Association
- Oral-B is the #1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand worldwide
*Whitens by removing surface stains
Oral-B PRO 3000 Electric Toothbrush The Oral-B PRO 3000 rechargeable electric toothbrush provides a superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. The professionally inspired round head features a specialized polishing cup for whiter teeth starting from day 1*, and dynamic cleaning action that oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break up and remove more plaque vs. a regular manual toothbrush. There are 3 modes (Daily Clean, Gum Care and Sensitive), a Pressure Sensor that lights up if you brush too hard and an in-handle timer to help you brush the dentist-recommended 2 minutes. Best of all, it’s brought to you by Oral-B – the #1 brand used by dentists worldwide**. *by removing surface stains **based on surveys of a representative worldwide sample of dentists carried out for P&G regularly.
Dentist-Inspired Round Head The professionally inspired design of the toothbrush head surrounds each tooth and features a specialized polishing cup for whiter teeth starting from day 1*. And the dynamic cleaning action adapts to your teeth as it oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break up and remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. *by removing surface stains
Oral-B PRO 3000 Modes & Features
- Daily Clean: Comprehensive everyday cleaning
- Gum Care: Gently stimulates gums
- Sensitive: Lower speed to gently clean sensitive teeth
- Visible Pressure Sensor: Lights up and stops pulsations if you brush too hard
Oral-B PRO 3000 Visible Pressure Sensor The Visible Pressure Sensor on the PRO 3000 lights up to alert you when you are brushing too hard. Applying too much pressure can lead to harmful over-brushing, making the Visible Pressure Sensor an ideal feature for better brushing.
Oral-B PRO 3000 Pro Timer A helpful on-handle timer buzzes every 30 seconds to let you know when it’s time to focus on brushing the next quadrant of your mouth. The electric toothbrush also alerts you when you have brushed for the dentist-recommended time of 2 minutes.
Your Oral-B warranty starts on the day of purchase and runs for 2 years. If your Oral-B product is defective during the warranty period, we will replace it free of charge*.
The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage such as scratches, or damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident, misuse, dirt or water
- The product being tampered with
- Improper use
- Repairs carried out by agents not authorized by Oral-B/Braun
- Failure to take proper care of the product, including recharging
- The product being altered or used for commercial purposes
*The Service Center will send you a like-for-like technical replacement, or if this is not possible a device of a higher specification. The Service Center may not be able to supply a toothbrush of the same color.
How can I get my Oral-B electric toothbrush serviced?
If you’re experiencing a problem with your Oral-B toothbrush, check out our Online Repair Service! There you’ll find troubleshooting tips which may help resolve the issue. Simply go to service.braun.com, select your Region, Country and Language and then click on the "Online Check" button.
If you’re unable to fix the problem and need to send your toothbrush for service, you can use the online service to print off a pre-paid mailing label and get a tracking number. The tracking number will enable you to track the progress of your request. Please note you must have a receipt to get a pre-paid mailing label and your brush must be within its warranty period.
If you’re unable to use the Online Repair Service, please see the instructions below.
For In Warranty service, follow these simple steps:
- Visit www.service.braun.com to find details of your closest Braun/Oral-B Authorized Service Center.
- Send the product directly to the Service Center, including:
- All system components (e.g., toothbrush handle, charger, power cord, SmartGuide). You do not need to include accessories like the brush heads or refill stand.
- A copy of your proof of purchase, if available (always keep a copy for yourself).
- A letter including the following information: your name, return mailing address, contact phone number, e-mail address and a brief explanation of the problem you're experiencing with the product.
If you include your e-mail address, the Braun/Oral-B Service center will send you updates when the product is received and when product is shipped back, along with a tracking number.
All products sent in for service must be well packaged and sent in a box suitable to withstand normal freight handling. It is recommended that your package is appropriately insured and shipped using a carrier who can provide tracking. We will cover all repair costs and return shipping to you.
For Out of Warranty service: You can still send your device to a Braun/Oral-B Authorized Service Center for service at your own cost. If the product warranty has expired, a quote will be sent to you for approval and payment, prior to any service. Before shipping your device, we recommend you call the authorized Service Center to discuss your service needs.