Save over $100* on this revolutionary daily routine for healthier gums! Target the millions of harmful plaque bacteria that can lurk around the gum line causing gingivitis with the Oral-B Gum Health Essentials set.
- Oral-B® GENIUS™ Professional Exclusive Electric Rechargeable® Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity
- 15m Oral-B® Glide® PRO-HEALTH Advanced Floss
- 4.1oz Crest® Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Toothpaste
- 250mL Crest® PRO-HEALTH™ Multi-Protection Mouthwash
- Oral-B® CrossAction™ Brush Head
- Oral-B® FlossAction™ Brush Head
- Oral-B® Sensitive Gum Care Brush Head
- Oral-B® Interproximal Clean Brush Head
- Reusable Tote Bag
Oral-B® GENIUS™ Professional Exclusive Electric Rechargeable® Toothbrush sweeps away 100% more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Brush with confidence in this revolutionary electric toothbrush from pressure sensor technology that protects gums from over-brushing and position detection technology that helps you never miss a section while brushing.
Oral-B® Glide® PRO-HEALTH Advanced Floss is clinically proven to help reverse gingivitis in 2 weeks when used as part of a comprehensive dental routine. Easily slides between teeth to remove plaque and food particles in between teeth while invigorating gum and provide a minty cool feeling every time you floss.
Crest® Gum Detoxify Deep Clean Toothpaste helps to neutralize plaque bacteria that builds up at the gum line for clinically proven healthier gums.
Crest® PRO-HEALTH™ Multi-Protection Mouthwash helps kill 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath for 24 hours without the burn of alcohol.
Oral-B® CrossAction™ Brush Head offers our most advanced technology with perfectly angled bristles to remove 500% more plaque compared to a regular manual toothbrush.
Oral-B® FlossAction™ Brush Head offers a unique floss action bristles that helps loosen plaque for a floss-like clean**.
Oral-B® Sensitive Gum Care Brush Head designed with our softest bristles that are ultrathin while delivering a superior clean.
Oral-B® Interproximal Clean Brush Head is specially designed to clean around dental work like bridges, crowns, other dental work.
* vs. retail value ** When used on Pro 2000 and up handle. Does not replace flossing.
Your Oral-B warranty starts on the day of purchase and runs for 2 years. If your Oral-B product is defective during the warranty period, we will replace it free of charge*.
The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage such as scratches, or damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accident, misuse, dirt or water
- The product being tampered with
- Improper use
- Repairs carried out by agents not authorized by Oral-B/Braun
- Failure to take proper care of the product, including recharging
- The product being altered or used for commercial purposes
*The Service Center will send you a like-for-like technical replacement, or if this is not possible a device of a higher specification. The Service Center may not be able to supply a toothbrush of the same color.
How can I get my Oral-B electric toothbrush serviced?
If you’re experiencing a problem with your Oral-B toothbrush, check out our Online Repair Service! There you’ll find troubleshooting tips which may help resolve the issue. Simply go to service.braun.com, select your Region, Country and Language and then click on the "Online Check" button.
If you’re unable to fix the problem and need to send your toothbrush for service, you can use the online service to print off a pre-paid mailing label and get a tracking number. The tracking number will enable you to track the progress of your request. Please note you must have a receipt to get a pre-paid mailing label and your brush must be within its warranty period.
If you’re unable to use the Online Repair Service, please see the instructions below.
For In Warranty service, follow these simple steps:
- Visit www.service.braun.com to find details of your closest Braun/Oral-B Authorized Service Center.
- Send the product directly to the Service Center, including:
- All system components (e.g., toothbrush handle, charger, power cord, SmartGuide). You do not need to include accessories like the brush heads or refill stand.
- A copy of your proof of purchase, if available (always keep a copy for yourself).
- A letter including the following information: your name, return mailing address, contact phone number, e-mail address and a brief explanation of the problem you're experiencing with the product.
If you include your e-mail address, the Braun/Oral-B Service center will send you updates when the product is received and when product is shipped back, along with a tracking number.
All products sent in for service must be well packaged and sent in a box suitable to withstand normal freight handling. It is recommended that your package is appropriately insured and shipped using a carrier who can provide tracking. We will cover all repair costs and return shipping to you.
For Out of Warranty service: You can still send your device to a Braun/Oral-B Authorized Service Center for service at your own cost. If the product warranty has expired, a quote will be sent to you for approval and payment, prior to any service. Before shipping your device, we recommend you call the authorized Service Center to discuss your service needs.